Spring 2015

This pic was taken 19th April 2015:

IMG_4419

Since this picture was taken I have let the bottom branches extend and kept the top in check. The more ramified the tree gets the smaller rye leaves are becoming.

To improve the nebari on the 30th May 2015 I decided to cut groves in some of the root splits to hopefully have new roots fill the gaps. I used a grafting knife to clean cut the top of the dremel groove and coved with rooting gel, I then back filled with akadama:

IMG_4654 IMG_4655 IMG_4656 IMG_4657

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s