Update

So this is them on the 3rd May 2015

IMG_4483

On the 31st May 2015 I did the cutting technique on some and just removed the tap root on others:

It was a mistake to replant them into compost\catlitter! over winter the seedlings got too wet and suffered. A lot of liver warts and weeds!!

IMG_4731

On 12th March 2016 I did some more root work, wired and potted these up into individual pots. Note some of the seeds turned brown due to being over wet!

This is them on the 26th May 2016:

Advertisements

One comment on “Update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s