When repotting this time around on the 29th March 2017 I screwed the board and also used galvanised nails to organise the root spread:
And once all trees have been planted into the new grow bed 9th April 2017:
Picture taken 3rd November 2016:
On the 11th June 2016 I defoliated this tree left some leaves on the branch whips I wanted to keep and grow to thicken. As you can see it was packed with branches:
And here it is the before and after from the top and front:
On the 17th January 2016 I cut back the thicker branches and a virt of the future tree:
Some colour 1st and 8th November 2015:
On the 14th March 2017 I repotted this into its new pot from walsall ceramics, I reduced the rootball by about 50%:
On the 19th January 2017 I cut back all the thicker branches and ant wigs to two to improve ramification. The tree bleed a lot and would prob have been better don’t just after leaf drop but I didn’t have time.
On the 20th December 2016 I cut back the growth to two, thread grafted a branch toward the top of the tree and cut off the large branch on the right that was inside of a curve. I also cut back the sister trunk.
On the 11th March 2017 the tree was repotted:
I’m going to grow out the first right branch this year to thicken the trunk below it.