Update

So this is them on the 3rd May 2015

IMG_4483

On the 31st May 2015 I did the cutting technique on some and just removed the tap root on others:

It was a mistake to replant them into compost\catlitter! over winter the seedlings got too wet and suffered. A lot of liver warts and weeds!!

IMG_4731

On 12th March 2016 I did some more root work, wired and potted these up into individual pots. Note some of the seeds turned brown due to being over wet!

This is them on the 26th May 2016:

Black Pine (Midland Seeds) 2015

So all seeds floating or not went into the fridge on the 14th January 2015.  

IMG_3137

They were all folded up into moist paper towels and then into a sealed sandwich bag:

IMG_3144

8 weeks later they were taken out of the fridge and left at room temperature left in the bag for 1 week, some of the seeds had cracked so I sowed them on the 23rd March 2015:

IMG_3443 IMG_3444 IMG_3445 IMG_3446 IMG_3447 IMG_3448 IMG_3449 IMG_3450 IMG_3451

The ones that didn’t quite crack I left in the bag and paper towel for another 1 week a they all started growing, picture taken Sunday 29th March 2015:

IMG_3479IMG_3480 IMG_3481 IMG_3482IMG_3483

These where sown the same day